Thursday, March 19, 2009

Filet O'Fish

The only thing I really love at McDonald's is their McFlurry.  My blond, hairdressing ex-roommates introduced me to that wonder and my heart always goes out to the 96th & B'Way Mickey D's where our favorite McFlurry-maker, Special, worked and I discovered my love for the Oreo McFlurry.  Special made those McFlurrys like nobody's business and when McDonald's started delivering in our neighborhood, she made sure we knew about it!  She had our back.  Those were the days.   The only thing about McDonald's that my co-worker loves is their Filet O'Fish commercial with the talking fish.  I don't have TV, so You Tube introduced it to me tonight and I must say, I'm hooked (pun intended - love me those puns).


Shout out to my brother Chris - I cannot think of Filet O'Fish and not think of you!

1 comment:

  1. OMG Jenn! I know you don't have cable so you don't watch this yet but I found it online for you and so you have to watch it. "Let a McFlurry be what it is!"

    http://www.nbc.com/30_Rock/video/episodes/#vid=1014041

    ReplyDelete