Monday, February 23, 2009

Called Out


Brit completely called me out.  She has publicly shamed me and I must respond.  I haven't posted anything on this blog for over a month.  Mea Culpa.  It's not that I haven't been doing anything, just that I've been lazy.  Brit was sweet enough to make me live up to my new year's resolutions and she tagged me on her blog.  (See grantandbrit.blogspot.com)  Brit has challened me to go to the sixth folder under "Pictures" on my computer and pick the sixth picture.  In response, I've posted the above picture - which is pretty darn awful.  It's in my photo folder entitled "Christmas 2005" and is my brother holding my nephew who is digging into a Christmas present.  However, I really feel like it doesn't do my cute nephew justice, so I decided to try the seventh picture in the seventh folder instead.   


So much cuter.  Those are my cute parents (my mother doesn't smile in pictures) and my cute nephews.  So now I'm tagging six people to go to either their sixth or seventh folder and pick either the sixth or seventh picture and post it on their blogs (I'm not a real stickler for rules here ... it's just the internet - brought to you by Al Gore).  These are the following people who I know read my blog so I'm picking you: The Goodsells, Christy S., Rustin R., Danielle C., Ashley P. and Justin W.

Thanks for the fun Brit - good times were had by all (mainly me), refreshments were served (lemon bars... yummy) and the glory of the internet was prospered.

Peace - oh, and in case anyone was wondering, Belize was awesome and as soon as I find the little cord thingey that transfers pictures from my camera to the computer, I'll post again!

3 comments:

  1. Can we have lemon bars sometime, please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurry up and find your cord thingey! I want pics of warmness and beaches ASAP. Oh, and this is my first tag ever I think. I always thought tagging was reserved for the female gender...

    ReplyDelete