Saturday, January 3, 2009

Once Upon A Time...

Totally posting two things in one day. It's a post-Christmas miracle! I've been cleaning up my room at my parents house and have been going through picture albums and thought I'd share my trip down memory lane.

Once Upon a Time... I was a floating baby.


Once Upon a Time... I stuck my finger up my nose in public.

Once Upon a Time... my dad rocked the Tom Selleck mustache.


Once Upon a Time... I flew through the air with the greatest of ease.


Once Upon a Time... my brothers and I joined the British Army.


Once Upon a Time... I looked cute in booty shorts.


Once Upon a Time... I had red hair and no front teeth.


Once Upon a Time... I was a princess who lived in a castle.




Ah, good times!

4 comments:

  1. hahaha those pictures are great jenn! lets get together when you get back sometime

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh girl! those pics are sooooo cute! i love them. i want to be like your dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when I used to look good in booty shorts.

    ReplyDelete